User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri Right after Korri he was back on his feet, noticing that the blod-guy named Mire was, too. He was definitely a defender. The pair of them gazed in the ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    I was unable to post these past two days, but I agree that the group should be split up. Maybe in half? That way each group has at least on ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara It was yet another boring day. Shahara wandered around her home, but she could find nothing to entertain her. With a glance at the window, she had an idea. ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri Watching the Arcs leave the atmosphere exhillarated Korri. It was finally time for him to take care of the Earth, but first he needed to find the other Saviors. ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    **Let's kick this thing off, shall we?** Chris wandered the streets of Chaplin City. It was dark out, but she wasn't worried, she had Pretty Boy, Frost, Z, and The ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    "Looks like we've got a trouble maker." Andy said, sliding into a chair in front of a small desk covered in buttons and keys. She pressed a small green button ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Name: Korri Tecumseh Gender: Male Age: 25 Description: Built like a pro-football player, he's tall, dark skinned, and bald with brown eyes. Personality: A teddy bear at heart, he's vicious ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death rise

    Name- Sanya Birmingham Age- 26 Gender- Female Personality- Observant and quick witted, she is constantly taking stock of things around her ready to react. She's fun and outgoing, but all ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood

    Khaos Khaos looked up at Dhund's question. "Do you me SafePlace of the Camp? Mary and the other females should be back from SafePlace by now, as for the Chosen ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    Alright, I've edited a little and added a background story and plot to the SB. There's also a link to the DT in it.

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death rise

    Quick question. How are we getting out of Hell? Is it going to be a bunch of different teams battling it out for their ticket out, or what?

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood

    Ehnvie Ehnvie was the first through the door. She glanced at Deus, who was sitting by himself in the dining room humming a lullabye to himself. She looked over her ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Oh, sorry! I edited it. I think Amber can post off of it, but then again we haven't heard from the others, yet.

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    **We need something to do. Like to get out of tower or something. What do you guys think?**

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    Sure thing, pie. Both you and Firstalker can post your profiles in the DT.

    Dec 13, 2009


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief