User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Emi leapt from tree to tree moving cautiously and slowly. Her eyes darted from place to place, seeking out abnormalities in the landscape. It took a little while for her ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Emi nodded and the pair darted off to the south to where the prints were located. They lead out of the outpost and disappeared a few yards away. The dirt ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Emi thought for a moment. Waiting for backup had its advantages, but the rebels would be long gone by the time the reinforcements arrived. They'd have to scout out the ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    ***Now, I'm absolutely certain I posted! Grr... Apparently not, so I'll try again, but I need to let you guys know I'm not going to be able to post until ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    "I'll go ahead and send Koorichi off." Emi said. After a few quick handseals, Emi bit her thumb, drawing blood. The Genin watched in awe as Emi put her palm ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    The group made it to the outpost at the time Emi had guessed they would, however, she hadn't guessed the outpost would be in ruins when they got there. Whipping ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Covenant (Rosey and Emi)

    Sheila looked up. "Oh, um, hi. I'm Sheila." "You're new here?" Eric asked, taking a bite of fry. Sheila nodded. "Yeah, I just moved here from New York. I didn't ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    ***Sorry for the long wait. Busy weekend...*** Emi just smirked and took a seat by a tree near Ayumi. She leaned back and closed her eyes. "We're making good time. ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    "Ahh." Emi said. "You sure know how to hold grudges." Emi's tone sobered. "I don't want you facing him alone. He's strong." Ayumi scoffed. Emi grabbed the girl's shoulder, stopping ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    Asuka removed her gigai and drew her zanpakuto. "Let's make this quick and clean, shall we?" She said, glancing at the others. They nodded and returned their focus to the ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    It took only about a minute for Ayumi and her team to arrive. "You guys ready to go?" Emi asked. "Definitely." Akio said. "Yeah, we're ready." Ayumi replied. "Well, then, ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Emi sighed. "We've got alot of work to do, that's for sure. Couldn't grasp it until I spelled it out for them. I suppose I'll need to teach them some ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    "I'm Asuka, and this is my sister Miharu. We just moved here. We used to go to school with Rukia before she moved." Asuka said sweetly. "It seems alot of ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    Personally, Asuka liked her gigai. The clothes needed some getting used to, since they weren't as loose as the Shinigami robes, but they looked good. The two women were dressed ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Akio was eating like there was no tomorrow. He'd already eaten three days worth of food, and was busy with the fourth. Emi was going to stop him if he ...

    Mar 2, 2010


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe