User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    **I'm gonna give this a shot.** Name: Emi Sukotto Squad Number/Rank: Lieutenant of Squad 4 Age: 416 Appearance: Of average size, she stands at 5'8" with short, red-black hair that ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara What was going on? Shahara peeked through the small window of the guest house door and saw two guards posted there. Moving across the house, she found two more ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **I haven't dropped Korri. I was waiting for Jacks to post, but I suppose I'll go ahead.** Korri "I don't know where they are now, but I believe we could ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew The red that slipped across Envie's cheeks was enough to make Andrew want to laugh, but she held it in. She'd gotten two dress-hating girls into their worst enemies ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Andy Andy caught up to Anthony and grabbed him under the armpits as her boots changed. She jumped and blue flame burst from her soles. Ringo transformed into a hawk ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **So sorry about my last post. I missed Incognito's, but I edited mine.**

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri Watching the woman carefully, Korri moved over to stand in front of Jacks. Something was weird about her, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Who are you?" ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Nah, it's a different one.**

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri "Get behind me, Jacks." Korri murmured. The girl slowly moved until she was peeking around to look at the mutant entering the area where they stood. It was one ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    **I couldn't figure out anything to post, but I've got something now. Oh, and I'm taking over Andrew for irishfire.** Envie After the bell rang that lunch was over, Envie ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    We need piepie and Ayumi to post. Maybe PM them to remind them?

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri "I don't think we need a fire. But I have a heating blanket, that will work better, and it's less conspicuous." Korri caught Jacks glancing at the cave, her ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri Korri looked at the woman, well, she was a girl by his estimates. He turned and looked into the woods to where that boy had disappeared. He couldn't help ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **I'm not sure how to re-enter my character. If someone could include Korri, that would be wonderful! =)**

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy, but I'll post later tonight!**

    Dec 20, 2009


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn