User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Who is took over Jacks's character?** Korri Korri raced through the trees, his feet pounding into the dirt. He couldn't keep Jacks out of his head. He couldn't forgive himself ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara There was silence following Luke's words. Shahara stared at him, her face stuck in a most un-ladylike mixture of confusion and shock, her mouth agape and brows furrowed. Then ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    **I think we're waiting on the others to post. I'll PM them and let them know we've started.**

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **What if Korri heard Kit scream and he and Akira came to help? I can't post at this moment, but I will in a little bit.**

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    **Hey, Light_Devil!, maybe if we dicuss some things beforehand in the DT, we can avoid the jump to conclusions. But I like this twist to the story! :P **

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Emi shook her head as she left Kamina behind. She didn't have time to play his games today. A chuckle escaped her, however, as she thought about him hitting that ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara With that last word, the guards knocked Jonathan a good one. Shahara shook her head in dibelief. "My lord, might I ask why we're here?" "Ah, Shahara. Always the ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Death rise

    **Wow. You guys took over, didn't you?**

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    **I sent her one this morning.**

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Maybe someone could meet up with Akira and Korri?***

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    **My character has already said she was going. It's in my earlier post. =)** Shahara "Like I'm staying down here." Shahara moved to the others and let one of the ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    ** I would post, but I'm not sure who all is leaving with the guards, so I'm going to wait a little.**

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara "And our other option is to rot down here?" Shahara asked. "Thanks, but at least if they're going to execute us, we'll find out what it's for. So, I'm ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Envie Oh, great. An audience to the reunion with Jace. It was apparent that Andrew and Melissa weren't going to let Envie have her dream meeting. And the fact that ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **We're at the edge of the forest, I can add in the Thames and have us in some small wood outside London. Isn't that where most of us are, somewhere ...

    Jan 1, 2010


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena