User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri managed to keeps his footing as the ground shook. "What the hell?" He asked no one in particular. Reaching down, he helped Calli up. "Everyone okay?" There was a ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    "Oh come on!" Shahara grumbled, planting her foot in Linx's chest as he rolled toward her side of the wagon again. "For a guard he sleeps pretty heavily." Karana mimicked ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Question: am I in this fight? **I believe everyone is welcome to join this fight.**

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Oh no! I could've sworn I posted! Dang it!** Korri didn't notice the one Savior take off as he focused on the male mutant. Best plan was to leave the ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    **Well, I've got a better grip on this,now, so I'm going to edit my last post. You'll need to read it and see my changes.**

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara listened to the conversation as she dug amongst the wagon's contents. Her hand finally found her blades, set next to what had to be Karana's weapon. She removed her ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara smirked at Linx. "They're definitely eager to figure this out. Their investigative skills go beyond their age. But, yeah, the topic is kinda morbid, but I suppose the sooner ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara Shahara hurried into the tunnel, her expression thoughtful. "Why are you guys so glum?" Linx asked, his mood cheery. "Considering that we're having to run from our lives here ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri "One of you was hurt. I heard a scream." He said, looking at the small girl on of the Saviors was carrying. "I'm okay." The girl said weakly. Korri ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    "Me, too." Shahara blurted before thinking. She slapped her mouth shut as Luke looked at her. "Um, when do we leave? I think everyone here has made there decision." Luke ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara absently folded one arm across her stomach, resting the other elbow on her wrist, and rubbed her lip with her index finger. This was usually what she did when ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara stared at Nyk. That was the second time she'd seen magic in her life. It was a shock, to see it so bodly performed in front of the Regent, ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    **Come on, we need some posts, guys!**

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Emi left the Squad 4 barracks. This traitor business was getting nasty, and she didn't have the slightest clue who could be behind it. An eery roar rose up from ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Andy "Dammit!" Andy shoved herself off the ground, snagging up Ringo and jumping out of the way just in time to dodge a huge peice of falling concrete. She turned ...

    Jan 7, 2010


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington