-
Re: Bleach: Hitsugaya Toushirou
I kinda agree with Durriedog on the hairline, and the nose does seem kinda smudgy, but I know that interstate well, and it hates all forms of precision. Really nicely ...
Dec 23, 2009 - Re: Music Sep 26, 2007
- Re: The Writer Sep 26, 2007
- Re: The Necklace Sep 23, 2007
-
Re: Music and Converse
MUSIC=LIFE Converse
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Worst Ending line EVER!
I love that JC! :lol: "I'm tired of writing so I'll say 'The End'..."
May 11, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I finished Dread Locks and FINALLY got my hands on Twilight by: Stephenie Meyer
May 7, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I just finished reading "Dread Locks" by Neal Shusterman and am about to begin reading "Poor Little Witch Girl" by Marie Desplechin. I started the Bartimaeus Trilogy, but I have ...
May 6, 2007 -
Re: Worst Ending line EVER!
"And there you have it, folks."
May 4, 2007
