-
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
7/10 that's a nice name for a girl...lol
Sep 16, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
mysterious; therefore I don't get it...:lol: 5/10
Sep 5, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 that's the same with me!!! :lol:
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question
Should I take choral next year?
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: what are you writing?
I'm writing a couple novels, an essay about moments I've felt 'intense emotions,' and basically what Dream is scared of getting caught doing...
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Whatcha listening to?
"Taste of Ink" by The Used
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: What Do You Like About YWS?
I would have chosen the community, also, but, alas, I had only one choice. I love to read others works and talk to them about ideas and other subjects, to ...
May 2, 2007
