User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Other Poetry Re: Dance of the Moon -by Aristotle

    It dances across the night like a fly. This line made me pause while I was reading your poem. A fly dancing across the night? It's not common knowledge to ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    It was true, neither of the girls were at fault for what happened. Orochimaru was the only one to blame. Even the Sand couldn't take any blame, for Orochimaru had ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Emi stopped a few feet behind Ayumi and crossed her arms. She had worn her normal uniform to the funeral, it was all black. Only the metal plate of the ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    **Yeah, that's good.** It had been a very peaceful few days, even Captain Ukitake's sickness had gotten better, though he'd been locked in his office all morning. And Asuka had ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Emi frowned as Ayumi raced off. She was stuck between the responsibility of staying for their "father's" funeral as was expected, or going after her younger adopted sibling. She sighed ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Kunoichi (Ayumi and Emi)

    Emi wiped an escaping tear from her eye as she stared at the coffin. Her face was blank, though her eyes glittered with tears. Tears she was fighting to keep ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    **I'm going to wait to see if the others post, but if they don't I'll go ahead.**

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    "She's been gone for about a hundred years, from what I've heard. Soi Fon used to be her lieutenant. They say that one day she just disappeared." Asuka said as ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    **The post I promised! =)** Shahara groaned as she came back to consciousness. "We've been had." She heard Jon say. She looked around and saw that they'd been robbed. "Dammit." ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    **I'm to post this afternoon. I'm having to get ready for school, so I don't have enough time to do my full character post at the moment, but I promise ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    Asuka spent her time organizing the Squad and listening to reports. The Seireitei was quiet. For now. No way the Ryouka just came in, fought a little, and left. Not ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara's stomach rumbled low as the scent of food taunted her nose for a second time, the scent stronger this close to the source. Lix began walking forward, nose up. ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Chrissy - Water "I agree with Aron." Chirssy said. "They might not know for certain what we are. If we act reasonable, they may back off and leave us alone ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    **Oh, wow. There were like two posts this morning before I left for school. =) ** Chrissy~ Water-manipulation Chrissy rolled her eyes as Vires and Falcon started arguing. It was ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    The Squad 4 member left, and Asuka turned back to Renji. She was a little perturbed that Renji was in a holding cell instead of in the Squad 4 medical ...

    Jan 28, 2010


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher