User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1: Part Three

    Taya didn’t sleep that night; her mind kept flashing to Jake. She felt nothing for this new stranger who had taken the form of her one true love. Even in ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1: Part Two

    Taya got home to find her mother already asleep. The quaint little country house sat on top of a hill out in the country. Hilly pastures stretched out across the ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1: Part One

    Chapter 1: Part 1 Mrs. Lowndes preached on about the Great Depression and the effects it had on the rest of the world. Taya had a hard time paying attention. ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Frozen in Time

    It's beyond me... :elephant:

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In Life and Death: Prologue

    She lay on her bed, dead inside. It was too much. She rolled over and picked up the knife. Her mother died in the car crash to save her, her ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust: Prologue

    Prologue She sat on the dock, alone. 'Alone' was the very word she had hoped wouldn't come up. Her long golden hair and sapphire-blue eyes reflected the moonlight as the ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Michael and Aine #1a

    I agree with JCobsesed, there were alot of of stops, and a few typos, but I still loved it. Keep writing! :elephant:

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Michael and Aine - Prologue aka Iolayne

    I really liked it and hope to read more. It really caught me and drew me in and I saw no real problems. Can't wait for the next piece. :elephant:

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    I think the italics just don't work on YWS, but I really like it. It really drew me in and I can't wait for the continuation. One thing bugged me, ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Moonlit Night

    Once upon a moonlit night, I sit and stare at the world beyond And dream of magic and dragon's flight And live where beauty is ever donned. When I dream, ...

    Apr 9, 2007


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela