User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I finished Dread Locks and FINALLY got my hands on Twilight by: Stephenie Meyer

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "Good morning," Emi said to the girl, "I'm Emi Sukotto and this is Ayumi Gosu." The girl nodded to Ayumi, who returned the silent greeting. "My name is Kisa Kuugatsu." ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi (Ee-mee) rolled over and tapped the "Snooze" button on her alarm clock. She always got up at 6 no matter what day it was or what she had to ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished reading "Dread Locks" by Neal Shusterman and am about to begin reading "Poor Little Witch Girl" by Marie Desplechin. I started the Bartimaeus Trilogy, but I have ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Name: Emi Sukotto Age: 15 Appearance: waist-length dark-blonde hair, royal-blue eyes, a slight tan, always wears blue nail polish, 5’6” with average build, wears black capris, black boots, and a ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    "And there you have it, folks."

    May 4, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter One: Part Two

    As Emi stared at the wall, she heard the squelching of shoes in the mud. She turned in the direction of the noise. A trio rounded the bend and came ...

    May 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In Life and Death: Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 Selena walked home from school, that night. She attended night-school at the Community College due to her “advanced learning skills.” At least, that’s what the teacher’s called it; ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In Life and Death: Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 Selena walked home from school, that night. She attended night-school at the Community College due to her “advanced learning skills.” At least, that’s what the teacher’s called it; ...

    May 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In Life and Death: Prologue

    She lay on her bed, dead inside. It was too much. She rolled over and picked up the knife. Her mother died in the car crash to save her, her ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I would have chosen the community, also, but, alas, I had only one choice. I love to read others works and talk to them about ideas and other subjects, to ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Part One

    Forgive me, I meant to put "Part One". Me fault. I must fix that!

    May 2, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Part One

    Part 1 The storm let loose a torrent of freezing cold rain. Lightning flashed across the sky and the earth shook with the sound of thunder. A lonely figure walked, ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Beginning

    Sweet! I was entranced. (“Who and said what?” he asked.) That confused me. I couldn't figure out what it meant. Can't wait to read the continuation!

    May 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1: Part Four

    That night, Taya sat on her window and thought about her life. It had suddenly become filled with complicated emotions. She loved Jake, but she didn’t know whether that was ...

    Apr 30, 2007


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara