User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Taya looked at the girl, taking in her quiet behavior. "Hey," she said, she could tell that the girl was shy and nervous, "who are you?"

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Taya smiled as she watched the cloud dance. She focused on the water droplets, condensing them and freezing them and soon there was a small snowstorm swirling around the two ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    I love that JC! :lol: "I'm tired of writing so I'll say 'The End'..."

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Who's next to come to Pegasus Tail?

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    You said you needed a vampire? Clara Thompson 116 Seductive Vampire Silky black hair dark green eyes appears 16 years old Wearing: - small black shirt with bleeding hearts across ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Name: Yessi Race: vampire gender: female appearance: long, silky blonde hair (gently curled) tall and slender about 5'6" tan (for a vampire) with deep blue eyes Other: a servant of ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi knew Ayumi was right. When Kakashi said nothing she confronted him. "Well? What's our mission?" Everyone looked at Kakashi expectantly. "We're heading to Hidden Rain." He said finally. "There ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isn't there a 5th person somewhere? I hardly noticed there were only four...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Taya stood on the balcony, overlooking the expanse of clouds. They seemed to roll like a sea of cotton. A chilly breeze swept from the west and the bright sun ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Okay, just making sure I have the facts!

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Well, now the question is: do we have the dreams at the same time, a certain age, or what? Because, as write me said, our ages differ. I was thinking ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    It would work... Lilith and I discussed naming the "castle in the sky" Pegasus Tail. She said that it was related to how some people relate cirrus clouds to "horse ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    So, I need some info... 1. We obviously know of our abilities, but how do we meet? Do we already know each other, or are we meeting some other way? ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi didn't see when Kakashi appeared. All she saw was Isumi and Kisa fighting, and the next thing she knew Kakashi was holding on to Isumi's ankle. Kakashi let go ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Profile: Name: Taya Age: 15 Gender: female She can: control water and ice Personality: outgoing and bold with a cool, liquid attitude. She tends to go with the flow, but ...

    May 8, 2007


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh