User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Aqua glanced back to see Jon starting his back archer. She disliked that particular move, but she was better with a bow than with a sword, though she preferred neither. ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena stared at the partially open door, turned to the werewolf, and then to the changeling. "Yea or nay?" She asked.

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Are you certain she will be safe here?" Selena asked. The thought of so many vampires protecting a human, was hard to believe. "You can be at ease with her ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    "We do need to be introduced." Taya smiled. "Come on, Lynn." "I'd rather not." Lynn murmured. "You don't have to say anything or do anything. Besides, you're as thin as ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    Kira nearly froze. Her eyes widened slightly, but she regained her composure. "A small village a fortnight north of here."

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Tori and Siri headed for the parking lot where Tori's car was parked. Tori couldn't help but feel like she was being watched. She looked around, but no one was ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena stepped between the human and the changeling and growled, glaring. The human backed away slowly. "Where is the girl from the forest?" Selena demanded.

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((oh.....okay.))

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((There were three ninja, right? Ayumi took out one, you took out that other, and I took out the last. What's wrong?))

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((What did I do.....?))

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi twirled away from her attacker, coming up behind him. She quickly performed handseals while pulling the required water from the earth. "Suiton! Daibakufu no jutsu!" The giant water vortex ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    A growl rumbled in the werewolf's throat and Selena hissed at the four approaching vampires.

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena raised an eyebrow. This was interesting. "What are you proposing we do?" Blanche was now perched on a branch overhead.

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena smirked as the changeling dropped to the ground. She turned and walked, following the mixed scent of vampire, human, and werewolf. It wasn't the best trail to follow. The ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Name: Aqua Age: 20 Gender: female Hair colour: golden Blondie Eye colour: blue-green/hazel Years completed: 2 Clan: Beaks Griffin: Corrith Feather colour: bluish grey Eye colour: green Gender: Male Aq

    May 20, 2007


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert