User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    Kira glared at the Imp, but turned when she felt a smile coming across her face. He had a unique sense of humor that Kira rarely saw amongst Elementals and ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Aqua was panting and Corrith could hardly keep steady. She couldn't see past the dripping blood and sweat that became caked to her face. A constant drizzle of Wolf-beast and ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Clara had left the girl to ponder everything. She had to know what Gared was up to. ( The girl is secure, now where is Gared? ) She disappeared...

    May 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena sighed. "Listen," she said to the vampiress, "I don't trust him as much either, so I think I should stay to. You should know werecats have never even bothered ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    Kira held onto Siren tightly. The humans were close and the gorge was wide. Brucken and Siren leapt and Kira felt gravity leave them as they soared over the gap. ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi laughed, then leaned over and whispered into Ayumi's ear. "Like wise men love to say, 'The time will come when you must make the choice, and then you will ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    She'ana waited as the others leapt away. Her cream could only slow the Shadows' effects. A mixture of Dragon bone and werewolf blood would not be enough to destroy the ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Aqua managed to get most of the fallen riders to safety, but the griffins were another story. Their bulk was too much for Corrith to carry for more than a ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi didn't have anything to say on the subject. She had figured as much when the ninja attacked, but it had been a simple defeat. For them, at least. Ayumi ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Aqua watched as the others took flight. Why did she get stuck as the nurse while Jon and everyone got to fight? She clenched her fists and turned to the ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    ((Sorry I haven't written lately)) She'ana watched as the group leapt across the roof tops. She grimaced as a piercing pain shot through her right arm. The wound wasn't serious, ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    She'ana heard the feathers flapping and turned to see the figure speeding downwards. He was heading straight at the Elf and human, and right behind him were shadows. She turned ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Taya didn't feel like they were going the right way. The castle was giving way to darker, colder corridors and less rooms. "I don't think we're going the right way." ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena changed into a human, a much more appealing sight than the werewolf's. "I'm sure she'll have a heart attack or go into shock if you keep this up." Selena ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    ((I think I meant 1900, sorry.))

    May 22, 2007


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus