-
Re: Something, I don't know.
"I came out of narutral curiosity. I was wondering why a vampire, a werewolf, a changeling, and some unknown creatures were chasing one human girl. Now, I see all but ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
Aqua twirled in the air as she leaped over the beast. She leveled out and slashed the beast. It fell to the ground with a pained moan. Aqua landed on ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Piracy Upon the Sea
Name: Captain Taya Hawk Ship: The Sea Wolf Allegiance: Pirate, but she has the ability and aquaintances to spy on 'Good Guy' affairs. Weapons: two cutlass(es), two pistol, musket, and ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
"I am here to help," Selena made no motion to bow, but flipped her hair from her face.
May 31, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
Yessi dodged a punch and spun on the ball of her left foot, sending her right heel crunching into Cole's ribcage. He fell sideways as the demon came into the ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
"Aqua. My griffin is Corrith." Aqua stood, her chest swelled with pride and determination as she looked to Shyral.
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
She'ana looked across the street to see a trail of blood leading into a dark tunnel. She left the group and followed it deeper underground. She passed a few staring ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: The Poor Scarecrow
The group rounded a bend and came upon Amegakure. The sky was overcast with rainclouds, and a group of Chuunin waited outside the gate. ((Had to start a new scene ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
Selena looked to the dog. "You're the picky one here. I have no problem here, nor would I mind the vampire tagging along. Whatever is out there is something we ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: help me out
Clara glared at the group as they disappeared from her view. "Dammit, Anna!" She cursed under her breath. That traitor always had to play the good Samaritan. Clara dashed from ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: The Unlikely Gods
((What's gonna happen?))
May 28, 2007 -
Re: The Unlikely Gods
Taya caught the wall as the rumble grew in intesity. "Let's get out of here!" She said and turned to leave, but an explosion of rubble stopped her dead in ...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
Yessi was choosy about the victim. She found a girl, standing on a balcony, watching the waves crash on the cliffside. She was in her teens, and she seemed innocent ...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: So Much For Prada
Tori glanced at the clock. Three more hours. God! The curiosity was going to kill her. Siri was still looking at the envelope. "What does it say?" "It says we're ...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
Selena just smirked. "I see, but what of the dog?"
May 28, 2007
