-
Re: help me out
Clara grasped her bleeding shoulder. "I hate this had to happen." She said with a smirk and disappeared.
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: help me out
Clara disappeared and reappeared behind Anna. She pressed a stake to Anna's back, directly behind her heart. "Oh, but you are like me." Clara hissed. "By helping that twit, you're ...
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
Selena and Blanche followed behind the vampires. She didn't feel like changing, especially since they were in public. It would be strange to see a gopthic couple, a bouncy girl, ...
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
((Sorry I haven't posted in forever...)) Selena looked to Blanche as the others disappeared over the edge of the roof. "Do you think it was rude of me not to ...
Jun 13, 2007 -
Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)
Jessica held up her hand, palm up. "Lumen." Latin. The weaker language of spellbinding, but the easiest to learn. The light was bright enough and didn't affect her vision as ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: The Unlikely Gods
"Holy snap..." Taya said, her feet frozen in place. The beast looked at her, a low, thundering growl booming in the air. Suddenly, it let out a roar that covered ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Immortal war
((Somebody post, please?))
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: So Much For Prada
The phone rang and Tori rushed after it, curiosity still gnawing at her insides. "Abram." She said into the receiver. "Newton's Hilltop. 0600 hours." A low voice said shortly. The ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
((Sorry I Haven't posted in a while...)) Aqua looked at Rae and followed her pointing finger. She angled Corrith and both girls raced after the other riders. It was strange ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: help me out
Clara was enraged, but couldn't help as the fools acted calm. She wasn't but ten feet from the betrayor, the one se had believed to be her friend. Rage bubbled ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
"You allowed them to escape?" the low velvety voice came from the pitch black throne. "Forgive me, my Lord." Yessi kneeled and looked at the ground. "It was a good ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)
Jessica walked home, much to her disgust. Her home was pretty far, and, unlike the witches in movies, she couldn't hop on her little broom and fly, walking was the ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: The Poor Scarecrow
((Sorry I Haven't posted....)) "Ayumi, calm down. There's no sense in killing them." Emi drew closer to her cousin and growled in her ear. "Remember this: It will give them ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
((Sorry I Haven't posted in forever...)) She'ana landed on a roof near the edge of the drow city. She carefully lay the avian down on his side, trying her best ...
Jun 12, 2007 -
Re: Piracy Upon the Sea
"Bring her around!" Taya shouted to her first mate, who preceded to repeat the order to the rest of the crew. The slim brunette hurried up the steps to where ...
Jun 1, 2007
