User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    "Wait." Kira said past the sudden rush of dizzyness. "You're an Elemental?"

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    The sky was full of smoke and Tara kicked the cell door one last time before it finally gave. She leapt nimbly over a pile of rubble and looked around. ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((I'm totally lost...))

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    Name= Tara Sinbad Nickname= Sinbad Age= 24 Crime= five murders, charged with being a hit man, three arsons, aremed robbery, and terrorism Loyalty= none Current residence= The old City of ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I'm coming, too." Selena said. "I can't say I want a dog doing something this important, though I trust you more than any other dog." She perched on the arm ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    Jess waited as Litvia thought. "Idon't feel comfortable in the sunlight." She said coolly. "By now," Jess loked at her watch, "It's probbably sundown. You really can't tell here in ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Tori saw the guy change direction and head toward her. He looked familiar, but where had she seen him? An image formed in her head, he was the guy Siri ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "There's obviously something about you, or something you have, that they want." Selena said. "And as I said before, we need to find out more about them and what they're ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Immortal war

    "Siren." Kira murmured. Siren looked at her and Kira extended her hand inconspicuously. "Grab my hand." Siren glanced at the offered hand. "Why?" "Just do it, and grab Kallik, too." ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Tori didn't remeber falling asleep, and she figured Siri had taken her iPod and charged it, because she woke up to the sound of music coming from her alarm clock. ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    ((posts? please...))

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "There's more to this than we first thought, obviously." Emi said to Kisa,"This 'scroll' has very important information that alot of other countries want." "Brilliant observation." Kisa said, her word

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from 'wolves' (More understandable...I think)

    Jess emerged in the clearing to find the strange girl, a boy, another 'wolf', and the girl from the bookstore. "What's going on?" Jess asked the wolf'slayer. "I know these ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I suggest we find out more information about these hybrids before we decide what we're going to do." Selena offered. "Werecats are stealthy and we can hide our scents well. ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    "I have no idea." Taya said, breathlessly. She skid to a halt and whirled to face the monster. She sent a giant spear of ice flying at the beast, but ...

    Jun 15, 2007


Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief