User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Good thing you guys made this thing...I'd be lost right now due to my absence.

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    ((Sorry for not posting. My Internet has been down.)) I'm switching to first person. I absently watched Kevin pace as I visualized the many possible injuries Ninen could have obtained. ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((Forgive my absence, but I have been in the Georgia mountains all week and had no internet access. Unfortunately I have limited time and will post later...))

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    "It's really not like her to miss drama class," Roxy said to Olivia as they pulled onto Riley's street, "and her cell was off when I called." Olivia shrugged. "This ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Selena didn't care who was going or not. All she knew was that her curiosity was driving her nuts. She turned on her heel and walked out without a word. ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    ((Do you think we need a discussion thread?))

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Roxy saw the commotion and hurried inside. "What's going on?" She asked Kevin, looking this newbie over. Must be a karate kid. She thought.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    Roxy swiveled her stool around and leaned with her back on the bar. She saw Riley flirting with some new dude and another newbie had just entered the bar. "There's ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    ((I think I'll take Roxy. :D )) Roxy Daleheart Female 17 Bullemic from ages 14 to 16 Suffers from insomnia Very outgoing and fun to be around Golden-blonde hair Hazel ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    The group entered the trees, and took to the canopy, heading northeast. "Kakashi-sensei," Emi said, slowing to run even with him, "how much farther befoe we reach Hidden Rain?"

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "So what's the plan?" Selena asked. That should know of werecat curiosity, so he'd better not leave her out. If he did, she'd only follow them. "Or do you even ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    Tara waited for them to ask the inevitable questions. Damn her big mouth. She would have been somewhere less life-threatening if she had just kept her thoughts where they belonged: ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Taya focused as hard as possible and millions of ice spears formed. "Sarah." She forced, not losing her concentration. Sarahclosed her eyes and the strange light formed again. The spears ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Doomed

    Sinbad stopped in the middle of the street when the girl fired her gun. "Might not want to get mixed up in this." She told herself a little louder than ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Nightwalkers of Seera

    Name:Claire Species: Vampire Age:26 Gang: none Personality: fun-loving, go-with-the-flow, serious at times, peppy Looks: long hair that she keeps in a careless bun, black tank top and torn jeans, wear

    Jun 20, 2007


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince