User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Twilight

    ((Sounds like a good idea to me. Oh, Ayumi won't be able to post, her internet has gone down, she might be able to start posting this weekend or next ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The war at Urenasca

    Name: Terry Race: Human Power: Elements of water only Weapons: bow and arrows, double-bladed staff, katana, and throwing knives Appearance : Long, waist-length, curly, golden-blonde hair, usually pull

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    Hey, Jasmine. What color robe are you wanting to train for?

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    Tamora sat on the edge of a fountain staring at the full moon. Sarin sat next to her, eyes closed as he savored the soft scratching of Tamora's nails, painted ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    Name: Tamora Race: Human Gender: Female Age: 20 Status: Magician Robes: Blue Appearance: Long, curly, golden-blonde hair usually pulled back into a half-bun, light-tan skin, sapphire-blue eyes Persona

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    ((Okie dokie. I think I've got everything, and, yes, I did read the sequel.))

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    ((I read it, just forgot a few details...))

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    ((Waiting on you guys to get where you're going...))

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    ((Hey, sasquach. I thought the vampires in Twilight didn't drink from humans. Wouldn't we be breaking the treaty with the werewolves by attacking humans?))

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I've got major writer's block right now...*sigh*

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    "But she has to feed! She'll lose control if she doesn't." Clara said. "I'm not going to hunt!" Anna declared. "What do you propose we do?" Alken asked. "She's obviously ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Clara and Anna were lucky their biology teacher, Mr. Thompson, was late to class. They managed to slide into their desks a few short moments before he walked in. They ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I think Pie still has one more ninja to get rid of....

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Name: Clara McCormick Gender: Female Hair: Gold-blonde, waist length, slightly curly Eyes: Bluish-grey Group: Vampire History: New to vampirism after being bitten at a party. She's fun and easy-going,

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Emi stopped in a clearing and looked around. It was quiet, but she slowed her breathing and listened more carefully and heard a faint, low booming coming from her right. ...

    Jul 25, 2007


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace