User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    I stood on my balcony and looked up at the moonless sky. I had no plan to sneak out tonight. Especially, not after the dinner party. I was wiped. I'd ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    ((Okay. One question. Laura was sitting by Jack. Is that who Drucella was looking at? Lynne was nowhere near Jack...))

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Name: Sharra (Shar-ruh) Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: long, curly, golden-blonde hair; svelte figure; blue-green eyes Background: born into a wealthy family, she knows how the upperclass works, b

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    ((I'll switch to first person.)) Laura Lynne stopped talking and silently sipped her drink, contemplating I was sure. I looked around and spotted a lone vampire sitting farther down the ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "That was interesting." I said, impressed. Their movements were smooth and quick and they seemed to have spoken through a mind link. The simultaneous movements were perfectly timed. "You are ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Laura sat between Lynne and Anya and ordered a Bloody Mary, the literal drink, and looked around the bar. It was a nice place, but there was the slight odor ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    "Shopping?" Laura asked, looking at Lynne. Lynne merely shrugged and followed Laura out of the parking lot. They flew down the road, swerving past slower cars as they approached the ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    "Sweet." I said as my hand traced the cool metal on the handlebars. "I can keep the bike, right." "Of course! Why else would I have them here?" Anya said ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Laura Gender: Female Race: Vampire Vantractor Age: 52 (looks 19) Was made: 1971 Looks: raven black hair and crystal blue eyes, very pale, a bat tatoo on the back of ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Okay, did we ever retrieve the scroll? Weren't we supposed to take the scroll from Sunagakure to Konoha, or is it the other way around?

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    I hung back with Anna as the others raced off. "Calm down. I'm right here." I said softly. "You know what happened last time!" Anna said. "I know. I know. ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((I'm switching to first person.)) "Pleasure to meet you." I said, taking the werewolf's hand. "Slade." the suspicious vampire said. "Kelsey." The other werewolf offered her hand.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I dunno...any ideas guys?

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    "Lady Tamora or just Tamora?" Melody asked. "Novices are supposed to refer to magician's as Lord or Lady, but I prefer to be called Tamora." Tamora said with a smile. ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara heard the werewolf speaking to Anna and realized they were friemdly. "We weren't sneaking up on you." Clara said calmly. "We were actually coming to introduce ourselves."

    Aug 7, 2007


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter