User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    ((I shall bring it back to life!!!)) Tamora I could see Ry's chest swell with pride out of the corner of my eye. "He was wise to contact me mentally, ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    Let's try again! My character looks like this: Oh, and nix the staff...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Harlequin: Chapter 1 - Watchmen and Golems

    Very good. I love the story line and I found little-to-no flaws. Can't wait to read more!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Conception

    I felt you used too many adjectives. For instance: A feeble stream of obsidian smoke rose from the decrepit body of the wheezing creature. Every other word is an adjective. ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Mr. Tony, Ayumi and I told you what we thought about this character, and you wouldn't listen. There's no reasonable way someone can kill a person in a single glance. ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((The baron's house?))

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    Me too! Name: Crystal Age: Looks about 20 (age unknown) Race: Elf Gender: Female Appearance: Long, silky, light-blue hair (to her knees), dark blue eyes, svelte figure (typical elf). Personality: ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    I'm with the above persons...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Not recently...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((Thanks Ayumi & Pie!!!)) Emi I explained the battle to Kakashi as we took to the canopy. Kakashi listened. Period. He didn't nod, or do anything, he just looked straight ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Sharra I turned the corner and kept to the shadows. This was always the best part. Tonight, my eyes were set on the Amulet of the Baron Druheim. I'd have ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    "Hey!" I shouted as the boy sped away. I was tempted to follow, but I had business to attend to. "What a strange boy." I said, mostly to myself. The ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I think it was Hidden Rain, Pie...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((We're not letting this die!!!))

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    I followed the boy, until I saw him lying on the street in front of a tall dark stranger. "Are you alright?" I asked kneeling down to check on the ...

    Aug 23, 2007


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind