User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • General Articles Re: My Strongest Feelings

    Part 1 I was the happiest person in the car. My first camping trip to the mountains! I was so excited. I was already wishing I had invited my friend ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "The two 'people,'" I used my fingers to make quotation marks, "at the bar are Riley and Anna." I pointed at each one. "Anna might've danced if she had felt ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    I became intoxicated with the mix of lights, music, and movement. I felt no fatigue no matter how long I danced. The DJ kept a constant flow of pumping Rave ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "Like it?" I mused. "It's more like 'love it.'" The air was thick with the thumping bass as more human's fell under the spell of the girls. "You're one of ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "Anna? Are you feeling any better?" I asked over the sound of the music. Anna nodded and sipped her strawberry daiquiri. "Alright, then." I said and headed to the dance ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    I had left the group behind with the other vamp chick and Anna had followed me. I noticed that Anna wasn't getting any less nervous around the wolves. Riley had ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music and Converse

    MUSIC=LIFE Converse

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    "Let's go then!" I made sure to keep my voice down. Cassy started climbing the wall and I followed close behind. Just over the wall a small ledge led around ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Sharra I came to the big, rough, stone wall that surrounded the baron's house. This would be an interesting feat. I could hear a faint clinking as dogs on the ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartsore

    Okie dokie. It's good read, and it really flows (for me). I just have to comment spelling and grammar (Yay! :elephant:) You are DEFINATELY not who I thought you was. ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 ~ I'd think Avril was queer if she said that to me...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 500 Words

    I really liked it. And the way you changed your writing style after the first paragraph was interesting. I was drawn in from the "Tap...tap...tap.." Very good! (~) Emi (~)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    Tamora I knew what Lord Arakin was thinking, but I said nothing. I watched as the Novices attempted to change Melody's ideas of us Magicians. She seemed reluctant to listen, ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    ((I got it...if it doesn't work the first time, try "Refresh"))

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    ((I think I'll come in a little bit later. Do we need a DT?))

    Aug 29, 2007


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus