User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Vampires

    ((I asked him about it. Maybe he'll post soon...))

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((Good idea!)) Clara's head whipped around and she focused on the fight. Before anyone could blink, she was already across the room and holding back the tall man's arm with ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    "Taste of Ink" by The Used

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara joined in and spun around. She moved with the rhythm of the music and did a backbend with a graceful kickover before rejoining the circle and waiting for Slade ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    Let's start recruiting! lol

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Name: Cree Team/position: Rogue (Assassin) Weapons: small daggers, a katana-like sword, and poison darts Clothing: a lavendar shirt under a strapless, dark-grey, leather dress and black boots Powers:

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    hope the others like it too!!!

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Open Storybooks

    I think he saying, instead of asking to join a storybook, just go ahead and join unless it says there's a specific group the author of the storybook wants to ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    Okay. I figured we needed one of these. So Firestalker has pointed out that we have no enemy, and according to the book (and it doesn't matter if you've read ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((hm...we need a DT...))

    Sep 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Princess

    Tasha I jumped onto the bed and then to her stomach. She saw me coming so my surprise attack was useless; even so, her abdomen tensed, giving away her condition, ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    we need to make one? I could probably do it. I've noticed that we've lost the story-line for Twilight completely. Werewolves and vampires are supposed to hate each other and ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    ((Who's got Kakashi?))

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((Do we have a villain/bad guy?))

    Sep 1, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ginger-Mania?

    I live with two ginger-haired people. One being my mom and the other being my brother. I mostly get criticism for my blonde hair. They ask me the question, also, ...

    Sep 1, 2007


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug