User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Slade had jumped into the dogfight, attempting to break it up. I decided to help and, using my Vampire gift of kinesis, I used my mind to grab hold of ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    hm. If it is, we'll have to say that.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    Hey, who said "Keep your hands off of her," Frenchy?

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled

    Just want to know if this is a good start to a chapter. It's a vampire novel... =============================================================== I watched as he walked in, his black hair a curtain acro

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: "Bule eyes."

    Blue eyes, I remember when I first meet you. I think that should be 'met'. I wonder when we’ll meet [color=gree]again. Blue eyes, I wish I could see you again ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    I'll make sure we don't lose ya, Stalker...:D

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question

    Should I take choral next year?

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 It's little Gaara? what more is there to say???

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 might give Confucius something to think about...:D

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 14 part 1

    Really good. It is very well written. greenjay: "He stood tiredly" would be better. I agree with greenjay I found this piece very interesting and can't wait to read more! ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((Where'd everyone go?))

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    ((What's going to happen next?))

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    I watched as the vampire strode to the bar. He glanced at me, he was smug about trespassing on the werewolves' land and he had a perverted look in his ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what are you writing?

    I'm writing a couple novels, an essay about moments I've felt 'intense emotions,' and basically what Dream is scared of getting caught doing...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Cree I walked into the mess tent without an appetite. Even after the battle, I wasn't hungry. Head wouldn't approve of missing meals when everyone would need their strength, but ...

    Sep 1, 2007


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg