User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    mysterious; therefore I don't get it...:lol: 5/10

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Cree I hesitated before following the Native. Something was suspicious and I readied my dagger and entered the trees. ((Sorry, don't have much time to write...))

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Cree I found myself walking around the camp. I had nothing else to do, so playing sentry for a little while would do me some good. I came around to ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((And Cassy and Sharra are headed that way...))

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    "Hey, Nix, do you have anywhere to stay tonight? I no one of our friends slept in a tree at some point in time." I chuckled remebering Olivia's odd sleeping ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((We need to bring all our characters together somehow. We've three stories going on in one thread....))

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    Sharra The window was our only escape. I silently began to creep towards it, Cassy following close behind. We made our way across the room and Cassy went to unlock ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Love the phoenix!

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 that's the same with me!!! :lol:

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    Hey, we're forgetting Stalker. How are we gonna introduce his character? He said he wouldn't be able to post for a while and didn't want to be forgotten...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((Hey, Ayumi, how about we tone down the killing...we'll need these wolves for later, so Amber has a point with just knocking out your initial "kill"...)) Clara Anna burst through ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara After a short moment of shock, the wolves converged on Nix. I didn't wait to see what happened, I just flung Terrence into the mass, knocking three off of ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara I didn't bother to put Terrence down, but carried him out of the club. Many of the humans were to drunk to remember what happened tonight, so the sight ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((I think Ayumi quit, so I'll have to get rid of her character for her. I'll post later, I don't have enough time right now...))

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: *Twilight 2 DT*

    I noticed that. Good idea!

    Sep 2, 2007


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos