User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ((We need a werewolf to post...))

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Laura I thought I'd have a stroke. I didn't think Lynne would have remembered. If my blood had still been pumping, I would have blushed, but I just gave her ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Masquerade

    ((I think I'll put my character back in. I think this could go somewhere. So, no, TN, you're not...))

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    Laura I straightened my dress and sat down next to Lynne. This was a wonderful birthday. A bar full of nonchalant vampires and grumpy wolves. That one interesting vampire was ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 it's pretty!!!!! and a very good picture...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 yes, they would...:lol:

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Tanya I spent most of the night with Tony, cooling off. He was really worried. Maria stayed with me for the rest of the night. Nobody needed me flying off ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Love in Darkness

    Intro Ever see that girl at a funeral? The one with dry eyes, who looks around with nothing to do? I'm that girl. My name is Clara McCormick, age sixteen. ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 that's a nice name for a girl...lol

    Sep 16, 2007
  • General Articles Re: My Strongest Feelings

    Part Two My eyes opened to the faint gray light of a mountain morning. My face was damp with dew from where it had come through the netted opening at ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    ((Sorry I've been gone so long...)) Tanya I had never been more pissed in my life. The whole race was called off because of that idiotic Ronny kid. All that ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    Clara "They probably no me from my past.... pranks ." I smiled as I remembered how I'd tricked all the werewolves. "And Terrence has probably already passed along today's brawl. ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Roxy "Mr. C?" I asked, before I entered the band room. "Mr. Watford asked me to help him look as an engine with a messed up camshaft. Obviously a bunch ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Tanya I approached Jamey's car. He was sitting with Kurokawa, but that didn't bother me. Maria and Tony flanked me like body guards. The rest of the Dark race team ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Tanya My eye twitched as Curry walked away. The fake smile I held inplace fell to a glare and I turned on my toe and stalked toward the car. I ...

    Sep 10, 2007


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus