-
Re: Assassins' bloodlines
Name: Kara Alden age: 17 gender: female appearance: 5' 7", with long, straight, golden-blonde hair. dark grey eyes with blue around the pupil. A reverse birthmark (meaning it's lighter than ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
(I'm in!) Name: Envie (pronounced like "envy") Desson Age: 17 Personality: Cold-hearted and seemingly uncaring, she puts up a tough front with her "I'm head bitch" attitude. She was sent ...
Nov 26, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
((Deleted))
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Eris winced as the tardy bell rang, her ears buzzing. She turned and walked into Mrs. Dermain's class. She went over to one of the long tables and laid down ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Bolt: Amber says that your post is fine.
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Eris Eris watched as Apollo left and glanced around the lunch room. There was a group of new kids a little ways from her and Linsey. One had his iPod ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Apollo Apollo headed into the lunch room. He needed to tell Eris he'd be staying after school, the practice that was cancelled got uncancelled. Leave it to coach to not ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Eris once again found herself in the halls of Double Springs High School. "I'm so glad it's senior year," she mouthed as she headed to the lunchroom. She watched the ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Hunter Games (Ch. 1; pt. 1)
Thanks alot! That was the exact kind of critique I was looking for. This is my first sci-fi, and I've been looking for some quality tips on how to make ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Will we start off at the start of the school year? And we have no freshies, but I'm not complaining.
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
I'm going to go ahead and make a guy. Name: Apollo deGui Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: athletic-build; longish blonde hair; blue eyes. Grade: 12 Hobbies/Likes/Dislikes: hobbies-plays football, like
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Alright, here goes. Name: Eris deGui (last name's french; pronounced 'deh-gee') Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: hip-length, golden-blonde hair; greenish-blue eyes; about 5'7; good figure; usually w
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Hunter Games (Ch. 1; pt. 1)
Chapter 1 The pound of feet sounded through the night, following the light footfalls and quick breathing of their quarry. Their shouts filled the silence of the forest. With feline ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teenagers 2
((I've been gone way too long. Computer trouble...)) Roxy I came home after another boring day. I was slightly surprised, when I opened the front door, to see my mom ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Typical Teenagers 2
((Hey, Kyte, you might want to just skip to where we are. We might be able to communicate and interact with your character that way...))
Oct 25, 2007
