User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    I think it did, too.

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    A smile crept onto Envie's face after Melissa left. Now there was a girl Envie could like, cold and straight to the point. Nothing sappy. However, Envie now realized that ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Merry Christmas, Love

    ** I was inspired to write this poem when I saw an American flag hanging in a snow-covered cemetery. ** It's Christmas, dear The snow is falling Our fireplace is ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writing is All I Know

    Rhyming, timing, Dreaming, scheming, The words they seem to flow Pencil, paper, Idea shaper, Writing is all I know Novels, stories, Tales of glory, Worlds at my command Write it, ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Butterfly

    If I may correct McMourning on that last part of their post; the rhyming of "gone" and "done" is a visual rhyming, such as 'grown' and 'gown'. It sometimes throws ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Mirror

    This is a great poem. It kind of tells a story, while at the same time, I see in it a message about the closeness of what is considered ugly ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Leaving the Nest

    The hatchling leaps Wings flapping desperately Into the azure sky she climbs No longer confined to the nest A life started anew…

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Other Re: Foe-Be-Gone: The Culinary Killer

    The Four-Slayer Cake Technique In the wide world, there are those people who tug on the final string keeping your anger in tact. We call them enemies. Everyone has their ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Envie stared at Andrew. "Once, the day after he moved. I tried calling a couple times afterward, but he wouldn't answer. It rang and I got his voicemail, but he ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    What was that saying people always used at these moments? Oh, yeah: Talking about it helps. Of course, Envie hated dumping her problems on others, but judging by the looks ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Brotherhood

    **I'm posting a second profile, also.** Name: Khaos Age: 156 Appearance: built like a linebacker, he has a golden tan to his skin (a natural pigment), short spiky black hair, ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Envie tried her best to reign in the tears. God, having Andrew see her like this was really chafing her pride, but she needed this. She needed to cry and ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    "I'm not much of a fan for Valentine's Day. I may get out of my habit of watching horror movies and come to the dance. It's just that..." She wasn't ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Envie just shrugged as Andrew caught her breath. Jeez, that little flashback had ruined her entire mood. She was surprised she'd been able to bury the memory so well. It ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Envie sighed at the question. "It's one of two things. If I get asked to the dance, I'll go, if not I'll do like I do every year and go ...

    Dec 1, 2009


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare