User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    **I'm betting it's Alida. I'm a little confused on the "Not from Curse' part, but I'm wanting to say it's the sudden change in eye color/attitude.**

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    Yeah, go ahead and post your character and hop in, Firestalker.

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    "Alright, I'll call him! But later." Envie sighed. "Do I have to go with you to your room to make sure you do it?" Andrew threatened. "No! I think I ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Life of Crime 2 DT

    Here's the DT I promised! Now, Billy's character, the explosives technician, made me think about the possibility of our characters pulling off bank heists, and other "loud" crimes. But it's ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    "Well, we can't just sit around and do nothing." Andy finally said. "I can hack into his files, find out the security on the place, and keep tabs on him." ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    **Before we start, I'm starting a DT.**

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    As the alarm went off, all of Androids systems came online. Groggily, she reached around and pulled the cable from it's port in her pack. She was starting to hate ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    First Avians, now cops. What next? Jess thought, rolling her eyes as the cop in front of her ask her to describe the Avians again. "How many times do I ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Brotherhood

    I enjoyed just reading your profile, Light_Devil! This will add a very interesting character to the story!

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood

    Ehnvie walked into the room where the two males were crouched over the lesser bloodstain. "Whatcha got there?" She asked. Dhund glanced around as Khaos's eyes locked on her. He ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    **I'm going to make another character. Everyone else is welcome to make a second, also.** Name: Will Johnson Nickname: Pretty Boy Age: 24 Gender: Male Gang: Darks Personality: Pretty Boy ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Brotherhood

    Sounds good to me.

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Name: Android Character based off of: Cyborg (basically a female version) Detail on powers: Android (AKA Andy) has amzing strength, her arm can transform into a mini plasma-cannon, and wheels ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    Jess stared at the scene before her. Never had she seen Avians up close before, though they were smaller than she'd imagined, and Faye was acting like a total lunatic. ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    Name: Jessica Myers Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Shoulder-length curly blonde hair, grey-blue eyes, 5'7", athletic build Personality: Fairly outspoken, loves to have fun, and is very creative. S

    Dec 7, 2009


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda