User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    "Looks like we've got a trouble maker." Andy said, sliding into a chair in front of a small desk covered in buttons and keys. She pressed a small green button ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Name: Korri Tecumseh Gender: Male Age: 25 Description: Built like a pro-football player, he's tall, dark skinned, and bald with brown eyes. Personality: A teddy bear at heart, he's vicious ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown DT

    Ooh! That would work. I like that idea.

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death rise

    Name- Sanya Birmingham Age- 26 Gender- Female Personality- Observant and quick witted, she is constantly taking stock of things around her ready to react. She's fun and outgoing, but all ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood

    Khaos Khaos looked up at Dhund's question. "Do you me SafePlace of the Camp? Mary and the other females should be back from SafePlace by now, as for the Chosen ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Brotherhood

    Name: Mr. I Age: 36 Appearance: built like a linebacker, Mr. I is not new to the society, since he has nearly white hair (currently colored an extremely pale brown), ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Brotherhood

    I'm going to make a Lesser since Billy's absent for the time being. I'm going to drop Ehnvie as a main character and just blend her and Khaos together. That ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown DT

    I think one of the questions to be asked is: Is it a monster or humanoid baddie? Like is it some nuclear waste-born monster, or The Hive?

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    Alright, I've edited a little and added a background story and plot to the SB. There's also a link to the DT in it.

    Dec 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    Name: Shahara Malgria Gender: Female Age: 20 Appearance: straight, shaggy black hair, tan skin, and light brown eyes. Wears dark, usualy black, clothing (mostly trousers, tunic, and boots). Personalit

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death rise

    Quick question. How are we getting out of Hell? Is it going to be a bunch of different teams battling it out for their ticket out, or what?

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood

    Ehnvie Ehnvie was the first through the door. She glanced at Deus, who was sitting by himself in the dining room humming a lullabye to himself. She looked over her ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Oh, sorry! I edited it. I think Amber can post off of it, but then again we haven't heard from the others, yet.

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    **We need something to do. Like to get out of tower or something. What do you guys think?**

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    Sure thing, pie. Both you and Firstalker can post your profiles in the DT.

    Dec 13, 2009


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain