User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri Watching the woman carefully, Korri moved over to stand in front of Jacks. Something was weird about her, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Who are you?" ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Nah, it's a different one.**

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri "Get behind me, Jacks." Korri murmured. The girl slowly moved until she was peeking around to look at the mutant entering the area where they stood. It was one ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bleach: Hitsugaya Toushirou

    I kinda agree with Durriedog on the hairline, and the nose does seem kinda smudgy, but I know that interstate well, and it hates all forms of precision. Really nicely ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    **I couldn't figure out anything to post, but I've got something now. Oh, and I'm taking over Andrew for irishfire.** Envie After the bell rang that lunch was over, Envie ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    We need piepie and Ayumi to post. Maybe PM them to remind them?

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri "I don't think we need a fire. But I have a heating blanket, that will work better, and it's less conspicuous." Korri caught Jacks glancing at the cave, her ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri Korri looked at the woman, well, she was a girl by his estimates. He turned and looked into the woods to where that boy had disappeared. He couldn't help ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **I'm not sure how to re-enter my character. If someone could include Korri, that would be wonderful! =)**

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy, but I'll post later tonight!**

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri Right after Korri he was back on his feet, noticing that the blod-guy named Mire was, too. He was definitely a defender. The pair of them gazed in the ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    I was unable to post these past two days, but I agree that the group should be split up. Maybe in half? That way each group has at least on ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara It was yet another boring day. Shahara wandered around her home, but she could find nothing to entertain her. With a glance at the window, she had an idea. ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri Watching the Arcs leave the atmosphere exhillarated Korri. It was finally time for him to take care of the Earth, but first he needed to find the other Saviors. ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    **Let's kick this thing off, shall we?** Chris wandered the streets of Chaplin City. It was dark out, but she wasn't worried, she had Pretty Boy, Frost, Z, and The ...

    Dec 16, 2009


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings