User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara With that last word, the guards knocked Jonathan a good one. Shahara shook her head in dibelief. "My lord, might I ask why we're here?" "Ah, Shahara. Always the ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Death rise

    **Wow. You guys took over, didn't you?**

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    **I sent her one this morning.**

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Maybe someone could meet up with Akira and Korri?***

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    **My character has already said she was going. It's in my earlier post. =)** Shahara "Like I'm staying down here." Shahara moved to the others and let one of the ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    ** I would post, but I'm not sure who all is leaving with the guards, so I'm going to wait a little.**

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara "And our other option is to rot down here?" Shahara asked. "Thanks, but at least if they're going to execute us, we'll find out what it's for. So, I'm ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Envie Oh, great. An audience to the reunion with Jace. It was apparent that Andrew and Melissa weren't going to let Envie have her dream meeting. And the fact that ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **We're at the edge of the forest, I can add in the Thames and have us in some small wood outside London. Isn't that where most of us are, somewhere ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    **I'm gonna give this a shot.** Name: Emi Sukotto Squad Number/Rank: Lieutenant of Squad 4 Age: 416 Appearance: Of average size, she stands at 5'8" with short, red-black hair that ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara What was going on? Shahara peeked through the small window of the guest house door and saw two guards posted there. Moving across the house, she found two more ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **I haven't dropped Korri. I was waiting for Jacks to post, but I suppose I'll go ahead.** Korri "I don't know where they are now, but I believe we could ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Andrew The red that slipped across Envie's cheeks was enough to make Andrew want to laugh, but she held it in. She'd gotten two dress-hating girls into their worst enemies ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Andy Andy caught up to Anthony and grabbed him under the armpits as her boots changed. She jumped and blue flame burst from her soles. Ringo transformed into a hawk ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **So sorry about my last post. I missed Incognito's, but I edited mine.**

    Dec 27, 2009


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell