User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara Shahara hurried into the tunnel, her expression thoughtful. "Why are you guys so glum?" Linx asked, his mood cheery. "Considering that we're having to run from our lives here ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri "One of you was hurt. I heard a scream." He said, looking at the small girl on of the Saviors was carrying. "I'm okay." The girl said weakly. Korri ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    "Me, too." Shahara blurted before thinking. She slapped her mouth shut as Luke looked at her. "Um, when do we leave? I think everyone here has made there decision." Luke ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara absently folded one arm across her stomach, resting the other elbow on her wrist, and rubbed her lip with her index finger. This was usually what she did when ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara stared at Nyk. That was the second time she'd seen magic in her life. It was a shock, to see it so bodly performed in front of the Regent, ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    **Come on, we need some posts, guys!**

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Emi left the Squad 4 barracks. This traitor business was getting nasty, and she didn't have the slightest clue who could be behind it. An eery roar rose up from ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Andy "Dammit!" Andy shoved herself off the ground, snagging up Ringo and jumping out of the way just in time to dodge a huge peice of falling concrete. She turned ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Who is took over Jacks's character?** Korri Korri raced through the trees, his feet pounding into the dirt. He couldn't keep Jacks out of his head. He couldn't forgive himself ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara There was silence following Luke's words. Shahara stared at him, her face stuck in a most un-ladylike mixture of confusion and shock, her mouth agape and brows furrowed. Then ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    **I think we're waiting on the others to post. I'll PM them and let them know we've started.**

    Jan 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    I really like that this SB has a backbone, because most fail because they don't have a plot, or the plot doesn't get past the first few points, and then ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **What if Korri heard Kit scream and he and Akira came to help? I can't post at this moment, but I will in a little bit.**

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    **Hey, Light_Devil!, maybe if we dicuss some things beforehand in the DT, we can avoid the jump to conclusions. But I like this twist to the story! :P **

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Emi shook her head as she left Kamina behind. She didn't have time to play his games today. A chuckle escaped her, however, as she thought about him hitting that ...

    Jan 5, 2010


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate