User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    The Captain had given Asuka a few stacks of paperwork to do, but Asuka couldn't concentrate on the small print with the sun shining like it was. She decided to ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    The sun was bright over the Soul Society. Asuka blinked as she emerged from the Squad 13 barracks. Her first day as Lieutenant of the Squad. How long had it ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Seductress

    Name: Julian Anders State of Origin (Please have some variety =]): Florida Age (18-24): 21 Gender (Try to keep it even people): male History: Julian spent much of his life ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Where are the others?

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Emi looked to the other lieutenants as the hollow looked at the gathering around it. Shouldn't take long to destroy it with this many Soul Reapers and Lieutenants at the ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Life is getting really busy and I don't have time to keep up my posts. You guys are welcome to keep Korri. Anyone can take over his character.**

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **I really hate to do this, but I'm going to have to drop.**

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara thought quickly. "Do you have a blade?" She asked Atila, keeping her voice low to not attract attention to Atila's inexperience. The girl shook her head. Shahara spared a ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Korri managed to keeps his footing as the ground shook. "What the hell?" He asked no one in particular. Reaching down, he helped Calli up. "Everyone okay?" There was a ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    "Oh come on!" Shahara grumbled, planting her foot in Linx's chest as he rolled toward her side of the wagon again. "For a guard he sleeps pretty heavily." Karana mimicked ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Question: am I in this fight? **I believe everyone is welcome to join this fight.**

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Oh no! I could've sworn I posted! Dang it!** Korri didn't notice the one Savior take off as he focused on the male mutant. Best plan was to leave the ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    **Well, I've got a better grip on this,now, so I'm going to edit my last post. You'll need to read it and see my changes.**

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara listened to the conversation as she dug amongst the wagon's contents. Her hand finally found her blades, set next to what had to be Karana's weapon. She removed her ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Shahara smirked at Linx. "They're definitely eager to figure this out. Their investigative skills go beyond their age. But, yeah, the topic is kinda morbid, but I suppose the sooner ...

    Jan 10, 2010


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu