User avatar

EmiAnne

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    I like to write about romantic fiction/ fantasy fiction, but I don't have any fantasy up on the site for now. Not to sound dumb or anything, but what does ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ummm....this is me

    Hi Ballerina! What's up? Swing era is rather cool. I had to dance swing with this dude at this camp this one time, but he was super horrible. But he ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbies shall take over the world! :D

    Also, if you're at a total loss of how to critique/ how to respond to people critiqueing you, go to the itunes store and search young writers society, because there's ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbies shall take over the world! :D

    Hola dude. So cool that you're joining... it's cool having new people. I'm really not all that not new, so yeah.... I love fiction! and poetry pretty much runs along ...

    Oct 21, 2009


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo