User avatar

EmiAnne

  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    I think that this is a cute little picture, with a little hand (from a rainbow vortex) reaching up for another, bigger and stronger hand. It looks sort of like ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Poor Girl

    This photo is rather adorable, I must say, and I so very love the sepia tone you've chosen. To me, sepia just screams, you know, classic/romantic/touching. The title implies the ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Church Property (continued)

    Oh, these are so cute! They all show a nice, rural church, or a church not stuck in the middle of a town, like mine is. The lighting is all ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Manga.

    I like this!! I love her hair style and the bow is a really nice touch. I like her boots, they look really... um, well, its kind of incredibly awkward ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl Can Dream

    awwwwww, it's so cute!!!!!! i like the girl and the dress, its pretty adorable. i

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I liked the series. The ending was... odd, but you couldn't expect anything else after everything that Lemony Snicket had written. I think that the only really big bad part ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Songs

    Ballad of Serenity is the absolute best song ever. Did you ever see the tv show? was the best thing ever.... Anyways, the link you have is broken, but I ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Survival Kits

    Hmmm... -sweet family computer (no =[ laptop) -random sugary things (30 coke zeros? hah! I'd go through that in like a week)(halloween candy is good) -odd Japanese anime on hulu. ...

    Oct 22, 2009


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado