User avatar

EmiAnne

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Simple Black Dress

    Love your poem. I just reviewed it like three times but my computer kept deleting my text... so here is generally what i said earlier- Cool poem, like the clothing ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8 of 10 cool, i guess, and so true!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Hospital Story

    Hey! I'm Kelly and, uh, I'll just get to the thing now... Well, cool story. Are you planning to write another? If not then you've a few to many loose ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (16)

    Wow! You really know how to write a story that's good and makes me want to go back from 16 to 1, which i can never seem to do. :( ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Windchill

    On days like this, it’s hard to go into my house. I can finally understand what they mean by walking down memory lane- although my feet are bigger and the ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss, part III

    Her hair is cropped short, dyed blonde with brown streaks. I solemnly hand the cashier a twenty dollar bill. She smiles, giving me my change, then saying good-bye, the grin ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled Gay Romance

    REally a very cool story, like Rena said- i didn't want it to end. You have vey little details on appearances, so Justin and Connor could be any two random ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Maybe a kiss could save lives?

    Such a good story! I have to go... I'll give a full-er critique later...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Titleless

    chatting five minutes bliss smiling trying not to laugh trying not to cry will i see you again? ever? that time seems so far away... do I love you? or ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alcohol

    little query: who's Elizabeth, and who's Adia? I'm sure that everybody but me gets it, but... I'm very confused.

    Sep 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Hiro

    OhmiGod... that story was beyond amazing. Seriously. How do you not have a single reply yet??? Well, that means that i get to be first!!!!! So, i don't really like ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Getting Out

    Hey! So... I loved your story! You kept the girl real and that made it really believable, i guess. I wanted to live. I wanted to live get rid of ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Carbonation and Katies

    Love the story I wished I knew where she went, and who it was she had left in her place. that sentence confused me. Who's she? Who left who in ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever with you

    super good... i just love your story. Only thing is, i don't see much action coming from this... i'd love to see where you go with it. PM me when ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Angel's Gallery [Grand Reopening]

    Hey i was wondering if you could review my story "Loss, part I" because it's still very rough. It is under the Romantic fiction section and is rather new, so ...

    Sep 10, 2009


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta