User avatar

EmiAnne

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Slick Floor chapter 4

    Hello!! :D "Darkness envelopes me, it pulls me under its wicked cape." Epicly awesome. just saying. :arrow: "A sweet feeling of floating then I awake, my mind is blurred, and ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Slick Floor- Prologue/ Chapter 1

    Hi! i'm Kelly and i'm gonna be reviewing your story today!! ( I also am spectacular at stating the obvious, by the way) :D great story. i like the beginning, ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kate v. Zane (2)

    Hmm... this is a pretty short series. I have 2 titles that i'm debating between... by next chapter i'll definitely have a title nailed down. -Kelly =] ----------------- “Kate?” His ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl Can Dream

    awwwwww, it's so cute!!!!!! i like the girl and the dress, its pretty adorable. i

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A new home, A new Love ( intro)

    Hello! I'm Kelly and I'll review today... kk, so generally i liked the story. The title is very nice and it grabs the attention of the reader. I like how ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss - Part 2

    I like this part a lot too. YOu know what I just realized? I have a story by the exact same name, and your profile pic (cat from red dwarf) ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss - Part 1

    Okay, so that was a really good story. Rally good descriptions! :arrow: in the beginging, it says Sibo is his "newly found love" what does that mean? :D I like ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the Apocalypse

    I rally liked this piece. I barely noticed the rhyme and when i read it the second time i figured out he rhyme and was like, whoa, thats cool. so, ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Soul: Prologue

    i think i need to disagree with Mr Knightly. I like your "It was night." It is a very blunt way to start a story, and does not sound decent ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Chp.3

    Hey!! Sorry, I haven't been n YWS since November, so... trying to catch up on the stories that i used to follow. I like the twist. But when she says ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Who makes the Best Space Ships?

    I think that totally and absolutely, the firefly- class ships in Firefly own. Esspecially the insides- if you are in the deep, dark space, who would work so hard to ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Why?

    I kind of agree... it isn't a poem. Well, yet at least. Maybe... try spacing it differently? If I spaced one of my poems the way most are, I would ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Dark,Cold,Gloomy, and Snowy Day

    Hi! I'm Kellym and, uh, I'lkl critique your story today! Ok, so I loooovvvvveeeedddd your beging fantasy- In the distance I can see myself, shoulder length black hair shining in ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: is this a good start?

    I think that it is interesting, but the first sentence of a story isn't what draws me in, but the first paragraph draws me in. I like the name Raven, ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Chp.1

    Hey! Cool, I lovveee flashbacks. They make me happy. Weird, huh? So, I like this chapter. I hope my reviews are acually helpful. Also: on my first day here (on ...

    Oct 27, 2009


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson