User avatar

EmiAnne

  • Romantic Novels Re: Ben & Beth-Prologue

    This is a very nice little piece; a good start to something bigger and grander and longer. I like your imagery when you talk about how Ben had been writing ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love From Music

    Hi, I'm Kelly, and I can't wait to review your story! :arrow: so, in the very beginning of your story, you are primarily telling and not showing. We all know ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ope, jk

    i like it so much. It shows how sometimes, no matter what you do, you cannnot make someone love you. To make this longer, you could say something like a ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Oh little marshmallow Peeps

    wow. it so very captures everyone's deep desire to steal all of the candy section, especially all of the good extra-sugary parts, and run away and pig out. I also ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To My Love I Have Never Met (Villanelle)

    This poem is pretty strange... i don't get it. Is there an arranged marriage, or an online relationship, or... hmmm.... Well, i guess that villanelle is a very... different scheme ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Every Mile Every Second

    I am really liking this little piece. don't worry about the length of a prologue, because i was recently editing one of my things and it was only 1302 characters ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Pale December

    hey i'm kelly and i will totally be reviewing this pretty epic poem. okay, so to start: I like this poem. "is a like a new born cherry..." i think ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Breakout

    That was... interesting. I liked your idea of a vampire that hates it,and is trying to escape. (hmm... sound familiar? just stay away from names like Edward, Edwin, Jake/Jacob and ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Breakout

    That was... interesting. I liked your idea of a vampire that hates it,and is trying to escape. (hmm... sound familiar? just stay away from names like Edward, Edwin, Jake/Jacob and ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Day Things Went Wrong

    Well, this is a very strange and original story. Um, is there going to be a chapter two, or is this a stand- alone? This doesn't seem to be a ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Church Property (continued)

    Oh, these are so cute! They all show a nice, rural church, or a church not stuck in the middle of a town, like mine is. The lighting is all ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My First Manga.

    I like this!! I love her hair style and the bow is a really nice touch. I like her boots, they look really... um, well, its kind of incredibly awkward ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Messages: Chapter One

    This was a pretty good piece. It was long, but had nice and short chapters. Even the shortest story is impossible to read if its only one or two mega- ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: T.V.

    i like this poem. You captured the feeling of everyone who watches t v- i need it, i hate it. the flow is a little bit strange, however. Umm... was ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: At the End of a Deployment

    This is really well written- i like the part about her worrying about the two of them being different, but in the end they're not. "all for not." I'm pretty ...

    Feb 8, 2010


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow