User avatar

EmiAnne

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Purple Eyes

    She laughed, tossing her hair a bit. Dayton saw the colour of her eyes for the first time- they were purple, like a flower or the perfect cake icing. And ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sickroom

    I was stuck in this itty bitty room with Tarah, my roommate. The very small sickbay room kept either of us from moving so we had gotten closer than I ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Can't

    Okay, so.... :D What descriptions you had were very good. however, :arrow: You have very few descriptions. You said, "soft, dark Hispanic skin" and that is a good, short & ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Older Man

    Um, this is... interesting. :?: Well, the premise is confusing, and it took me a few reads to get it. Maybe make it a little more clear? :D I really ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: For a Reason

    The night was so perfect- my toes were tingling in such happiness. Never had someone been so nice to me, never had someone been so sweet. He cut off the ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Secret Keeper

    ...interesting... :arrow: "I almost always forgot to turn out the lights. Tonight was no exception." If tonight is no exception, then wouldn't she have not turned out the lights tonight ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: In Retrospect: Evil Knows No Limit

    Well... :D Generally, history reports are incredibly boring, including mine. Yours kept me engaged and made me want to read the next paragraph. :?: The first little line "Evil knows..." ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: "One" (Rated 16 for violence)

    Hmmm... :arrow: The first paragraph is a little bit confusing. :?: So, when the old lady limps in, how can he tell that ther hair had been "brought to a ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No name yet!

    This sounds sort of historical-fictiony, but not in a bad way. Maybe it's just the part about the Victorians houses, but suddenly I thought about things like Pride & Prejudice, ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I am Mentally Ill

    I think that this is interesting. I like the part about how her hair is "the colour of Autumn," i think that that is really nice. the moment you said ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    I think that this is a cute little picture, with a little hand (from a rainbow vortex) reaching up for another, bigger and stronger hand. It looks sort of like ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Scarred

    i like this piece! :arrow: the first sentence seems sort of in-the-action and very unusual. I like starting in the middle of the action, but you need to also sort ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Masks: The Demon One

    hmm.. this seems sort of like Other Fiction instead. I think that it's nice! Well when you talk about the scientist, I think it would sound more... epic... to say ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Religion

    Aww, this is a really nice poem. I like your simplistic rhyming and good subject matter. The thing that I like is that even though the main majority of people ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Poor Girl

    This photo is rather adorable, I must say, and I so very love the sepia tone you've chosen. To me, sepia just screams, you know, classic/romantic/touching. The title implies the ...

    Feb 17, 2010


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother