User avatar

EmiAnne

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Apprently, We're Just Good Friends [ExtendedEdition:Updated]

    Hiya I like your story premise, and I like all your settings. Your characters are okay, but I don,t get why Luke is the angel, though I do get why ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Saved from herself *Title needs to be changed*

    Hiya! Starting off, I super duper like your story (I'm totally giving it a star or liking it or whatever it is) but there are a few things- Her tanned ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kate v. Zane (3)

    Hey, so This is part 3 of a story. It kind of doesn't make sense unless you've read parts 1 & 2. Sorry. ------ “Sprite,” comments the boy, his eyebrows ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sickroom #2

    Yay! Thanks for the reviews from everyone so far, and I've edited it to make it less creepy and everything. I'm posting my next one soon, though, so be on ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Hi! would you please review a story of mine? I'm trying to make it totally awesome, but I'm having troubles! Please???

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: That FALL Day Chapter 1

    Hi! I'm Kelly and I'll be your reviewer today!!!! :D I like her general attitude towards the world, but she doesn't seem nineteen. She sounds maybe 15, tops. :arrow: The ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sickroom

    Hey everyone! Both parts of this have been revised & edited to make them so much better... but still tear the new versions to shreds, please. It helped a whole ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sickroom #2

    I awoke slowly that morning. I was facing the wall and for a moment, I thought I was still in my usual room with Tarah, still with a close friend. ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review!!!

    Hi! I'mdesperate for reviews! I posted my story two months ago and all I have is two reviews! Well, my story is at . It's under romantic fiction, but this ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sickroom

    Yay! thank you everyone for your reviews!

    May 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bittersweet Summer (Previously Untitled) [pt.1]

    Hey! I totally loved your story. Like everyone said, awesome twist! :?: would a guy and a girl really get placed in a cabin together? :arrow: You should make the ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Cold One (Part 2)

    I like your story a whole bunch! :D I like how you progress up to her being dead, from her worrying all the way up to her yelling at the ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stay With Me

    Awww, that was a nice, sweet and cute story! I didn't see any typos I think, and... well, you write really good. Wow, you have a whole bunch or reviews ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: YA romance

    Hey, hello! So first off, the very beginning before the story, when you said "its about a..." that's not good. Now we know exactly everything pretty much that happens in ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cold Bitter Air (pt.1 of 5)

    Hmmm... this is quite nice. I like your descriptions, (which I guess is the entire point of your story) as they are good. Go back and read it out loud ...

    Mar 24, 2010


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain