-
Re: I Stand Up
Your poem is so beautiful and to the point- no fluff, you get to the heart of it all. It sounds perfect, for this story. Can't wait to read more ...
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: Sour Girl
That was such a cool story! I loved the way you developed Matt as the perfect guy the entire story, how she thinks she knows everything she needs to know, ...
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: Falling Below Zero - Chapter 1
I love your story- the first line pulled me in, the last line kept me in. But between that, there's just a few things left- I sighed. “How long has ...
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Garland Wars
That was a really good poem. Born a child of Democracy, raised in harsh hypocrisy. We learned in school to read and write and lie, to never kiss and tell. ...
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: The Night I Set the Sky on Fire
i loved your story!!! i liked your magic and imagery. Tell me more about Amora and Aysel!!
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Let Me Love You(5)
Hola!! I loved your story- everything flows perfectly from one peice to the next, and it's not an overly-confusing plot-line. but, when you have Gary then Belle thinking, right after ...
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: My first posted story!
The story is very interesting and makes me think that "he" is a past-boyfriend, but the story isn't near done, so it is confusing. I really like the way ou ...
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Loss, part II
We stop at a small diner, her rumbling stomach a painful reminder of when Denise would complain to me. The diner is small and antique, red vinyl booths striped with ...
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Loss, part I
******Okay, so this is my very first post and i am trying my very hardest to get this right... please help me and comment on it? This is edit #2 ...
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: cold
Your story was so good!! I liked the details, and your story, even if long, was flowing and compelling and i couldn't stop writing it. If the story takes place ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Trapped, Chapter 2...
I love love love your story. The two stories flow together very nicely and the characters were compelling and interesting. You may want to explain how Renee got involved with ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: I missed having you in my bed.
Really cool story. I liked the descriptions you put in, like twining my fingers around your golden hair, and i loved the beginning where you said, the feeling of a ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Three Things(5)
I really like this part as the plot flows between the six parts very smoothly. [quote]Sam Mathews.”/quote] The Mathews is spelled Matthews in an earlier section, but that is a ...
Sep 6, 2009
