User avatar

Embee

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Partly Lacy [Prologue/Chapter One]

    ...wow. I think you have an amazing idea here. Definitely captivating. This text in which you are reading is not an anti-religious novel, nor is it any sort of religion ...

    May 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Cry, Amy

    Hey I think you did a good job of showing the main character's grief and confusion over Amy's murder. I agree with Lava on the comment about repeating "they caught ...

    May 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart Chapter-6

    Hey, I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm getting annoyed with Olivia and I hope she gets caught and justice is served! :lol: Everyone else seemed to catch all the grammar ...

    May 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart - Ch-5

    Darn, I didn't get here fast enough! :x I agree with RayquazaKid; your dialogue and narration don't flow very well. Other than that, I think that Olivia is a very ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: Anna

    Hey JAS13, I agree with stelagineva. You do give us too much information in the beginning. It's best to leave some of the information a mystery so that we want ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prochecy (proluge)

    Hello! Yes, this is extremely short, but I think it's a good start. There isn't much here though to truly help you with. It's just a little blurb. Expand more ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Hurts---Then It Hurts More - Chapter 1

    Hey Kat, I thought your title was really cute. :D Im just going to jump into this, and you try to keep up, okay? Im in 7th grade, my name's ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart Ch-4(part II)

    Hello! All the grammar mistakes seem to have been taken care of, so I won't go into that. Just nitpicking right now. :smt002 I think you would really benefit from ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop the Masquerade Prolouge

    Hello, RedSun, I'm going to be your reviewer today. :smt003 First off, I really like your title; it's something I would definitely pick up at a bookstore. I walk through ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Recollections (Prologue) Rewritten

    Hello Forestqueen, I'll be reviewing this for you today. I like your avatar by the way, very cute. ;) I love LOTR. I didn't notice any major spelling or grammar ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Notebook

    Hey pshhxhoney, I'll be reviewing your story today. She walked into the room, and everything seemed to pause momentarily. She was small and delicate. I was afraid if I laid ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Master Puppet

    Hey I'm back! This was a very interesting piece and you had excellent grammar/spelling, so it was easy to get through. The one major problem I have with this is ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's Embee!

    Thank you all for your warm welcome. At KD: My favorite book is Atonement by Ian McEwan. My least favorite book genre would have to be Science Fiction. Photography is ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ~Simplicity~

    Hey welcome to YWS, I'm new too. I really like your title,by the way, it's what made me want to read this in the first place. :wink: Anyway, onto your ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fight for Nemazania - Chapter 1

    Hey StuffandMoreStuff. I think this has potential, but you need to spice it up a bit; make it more exciting. Right now it's bland. Add in more descriptions of the ...

    Apr 25, 2010


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn