User avatar

Em

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for turning the simple and safe duct tape into something made out of cute little birds!!! Shame on you.. =p

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Curtsy

    I was completely absorbed in this. That, I have to say, is near impossible to do when the Food Network is on next to me. (Which it is) It was ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beyond the Locker Door

    I am absolutley TERRIBLE at critiques. So I tell people if I like their stuff instead.. =] And I did. Very.. *pulls out thesaurus* skookum.. probably not using it right, ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Monster

    I was never scared of mosters. I was scared of something though. I was pretty sure if my PJs weren't thick enough, Edward Scissorhands would cut me up in the ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Best Friends...I think.

    Haha, I like it! Sounds like someone's siggie or an icon or something.. Tell your cousin it's funny. =p

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Saint Is Not A Poet

    Haha, this is so cute. It made me laugh. G'job. =]

    Mar 29, 2008


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury