User avatar

Em

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for turning hearts into pin cushions. That's just sick. =P

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Skookum. =P It's my new favorite word.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scrapbook

    Ooo, this is really good. I mean.. like really, really good. My only suggestion is: And if I ever cry all night because I think that no-one cares, if I ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Slightly More Finished Poem

    Ooo, I really, truly, genuinely liked this. It had perfect rythm. The only thing I see wrong with thise (though I'm not completely sure) is: "Even when I write My ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Downfall of Dandelion Kingdom

    Thank you for your critiques. I am thinking about writing a whole new version of this story, based on your tips. Look for it. =]

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Downfall of Dandelion Kingdom

    Just a little something that popped into my head, let me know what you think. Back home, we never mowed our lawn. My parents would always complain about it, but ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victoria and in First person

    I really liked this.. I caught a slight eerieness form this. Was that intentional? I loved it.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ribbon.

    This is awesome, and sad, all at once. Nothing to change, in fact, don't change anything. *wraps her childhood around her wrist and ties it tightly*

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tiny Hands, Tiny Feet

    That was sad and sweet! I loved it. Your girlfriend is great.. well at writing I mean. Though I do agree with Livinginfantasy.. I'm not sure I would refer to ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    I don't mind swearing to an extent. Acceptable: "Bleep if I know", "Bleepit", and other mild things, as long as they are in dialogue, and done by characters that would ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Hello, my name is Eme, and I'm going to tell you a story about a girl who meets a boy, and they accidentally fall in love, but then the boy ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: I really like this pic!!

    Could you draw me some hair like that? I mean, I could hook you up with a magic pen, so when you write on my head, the hair actually grows ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    Hmm.. I dunno. I don't torture any of my characters.. I'm afraid to even have deaths in the story ever since I saw "Stranger Than Fiction".. I'm a dork, I ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Squidward!

    That's hot. Haha, great drawing. Squidward cracks me up. =]

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being a copy.. cat. Now I have to call PETA too! That darn cat. Someone ought to ban me for making cheesy cat jokes.

    Mar 30, 2008


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green