User avatar

Em

  • Other Poetry Re: insomnia

    That is exactly how I'm feeling. I like it. But since Kenpachi Masamune beat me to it.. I have nothing to correct, being that I'm a chess nerd, I could ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for even suggesting to put buttered toast on the back of a cat. EVERYONE knows that the cat will turn inside out, and then blow up every strip mall ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Em Doesn't Like Poetry

    I know, haikus are about nature and seasons and what not. And there is another word for what I wrote.. But I can't remember. Someone enlighten me? *hitch hikes to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death of a Fairy

    Ooo, I liked it. I smell a life lesson! Haha. No, please don't die! "I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!"

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Em Doesn't Like Poetry

    I'm such a dork. And do you see the hit and miss going on? =D Em sits near the back of class, So she can check out Curtis. She doesn't ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Friends

    I like it. I have a strange obsession with just friends types of things. The only thing I suggest is that you add "that" and splitting "I'm" up to "I ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The first born: Chapter 1 (major changes underway)

    I like this, a lot. You've got some spelling errors you need to look over, but other than that it was fine. I think he acts appropriately to his age ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The First Born: Prologue (edited)

    Oh my.. I love this. Anything that needs correcting has already been said, so I won't go through the trouble of telling you. I LOVED it. And now I can ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    Let's hope a runaway bull doesn't charge through the site.. All our red names are going to be killed. =[

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This is the child...

    Ok, I'm not sure if I understand it.. But.. I think.. That I really liked it. Hmmm.. curious. Good job. =]

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 1,000,000 Lit Journals! (April Fools)

    April fools? =P

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: New Change: Everyone Is An Adminstrator

    April fools?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    Can I have Art Boy's number please? Or maybe a younger brother of Art Boy's? Haha, this is so up my alley you wouldn't believe. =P

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    First person. I have trouble with third. And I've never bothered to try second, since my writing teacher said it didn't exist. I corrected her though. =P

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Surprise

    Haha, I just about choked on my Hot Pocket. Very funny. Nothing I would change. =]

    Apr 1, 2008


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault