User avatar

Em

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    Woah, that's way cool. =]

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    3 Chuck E. Cheese tokens and a Happy Meal. We do we drive on the parkway and park in the driveway?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: NaPoWriMo #2

    Believe me, I'm not a total freak. Just a bit of silliness. =P My computer flies over the ocean, My computer flies over the sea, The internet was not connecting, ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I wouldn't be willing, because I don't like lightsabres. I'm more partial to numchucks. (sp?) What would you do for a Klondike?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 It's a kitty... sweet.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    I'm not sure what it's about, but it creeped me out... Excellent. 8/10 xD

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Do not Enter

    This was.. neat. No really, I liked it! It was funny. Creative. Yes.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: NaPoWriMo?

    I'd so do that. And terrify people with my horrific rhyming and lack of emotion! YES! xD

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lies

    Emotastic and extremely frightening. Self mutilation, how did that become souch a popular topic? (Ooo, I need to write something about that.. and vlog it too!) I don't have to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friends of another kind

    I'm not a popular person at school. But I just counted the population of my book shelf.. About 170. Well, I feel popular! What an ego boost! No, I'm just ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Some Things On My Mind

    Keep writing. This was cool, and if you continue, I think your next ones could be fantastic.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mmm Yummy. How food does bring about...

    This poem made a total insomniac like me sleepy. In a good way! It was very dreamy and original.. And humorous too.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: He's So Gorgeous

    Hmmm.. I do love me a good cliche! I'd like to meet this boy one day. Got his number? Haha, I liked it, though, yeah, it was a bit cliche. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Midterms

    Ahaha, I can totally relate to this. Which is always good. It made me laugh, especially the ending. Delightfully dark.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being illogical at this time of morning. It just so happens to be 1:20 am in Washington state. So it is morning for me. Have you know respect ...

    Apr 1, 2008


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger