User avatar

EloquentDragon

EloquentDragon

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for blogging. Banned for stealing my ban.

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval Tech Support

    Thanks everyone! Do you know of any sites that have a directory for medieval clothing? (I'm terrible at fashion, so I have to meticulously study every outfit I come across ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The confession of a SPG

    You ruined my smolder! How could you be so heartless!

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Scarlet Rain (excerpt)

    Thankyou all, I have moved this story to the Fantasy Forum, and have added a new section under "Fantasy Novels," if anyone is interested.

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scarlet Rain (1.1)

    Here is the very first paragraph of my story, "Scarlet Rain." To view the original excerpt, see here: Please comment, I am not entirely happy with it, and it is ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval Tech Support

    Help! I need names appropriate to 14th or 15th century England, particularly names for nobles (male), also a few evil sounding female names. They could be of any origin, as ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: The confession of a SPG

    The origin of my user name: I was signing up for an artist's online networking site and had to think of a name. I like to write, and I noticed ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Resignation (For Three-Pronged Contest)

    Well done on the revise! The POV narration still needs a bit more polishing. For instance, this particular sentence, "But you humans are forgetful," Seemed as though the gnome were ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review almost anything!

    Order up! [url]post786982.html#p786982[/url] Oh, and thanks in advance.

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The List *More**

    Alright, so to comment on your newly added part (from the part where she reads the letter.): Your imagery was well done… "My head brushed against the pillow..." "My fingers ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scarlet Rain (excerpt)

    Thank you CC! I now feel somewhat like a hypocrite, as I told Baywolf not to use "iota" and here I am using "cadence!" But it was good for you ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for blogging.

    Nov 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review almost anything!

    Could you review a review for me? post786982.html#p786982

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Robot Project (1.2)

    Note to self: If you want people to review your work, don't comment on it.

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Shin

    Nov 22, 2010


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)