User avatar

EloquentDragon

EloquentDragon

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having a weird name. And for cussing in your signature.

    May 14, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Homesick and Alone Chapter 1 (redone)

    Here to review. Sorry if this seems a little harsh. (And long) The truth is, you have a captivating, and quite simply, great premise, but the story itself fails to ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because I've already banned you, like, 5 times already. (....yes, that is the first time that Eloquent Dragon used "like," as in the American colloquialism, in a post....what is ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because noone has any idea what your avatar is. (A sea sponge? Pointy Jellyfish? Spanish dancer? Demented starfish? Mushroom in hat?....)

    May 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned because that sounded odd, it should read: "Banned because a mouse is none of those things."

    May 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mi sol, mi sol

    Lazy today, acents appear after the vowel they're supposed to be on. Sorry is some of this is incorrect, I used my spanish 2 skills plus a dictionary. Translation at ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not banning him for having an awesome avatar.

    May 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nameless

    Thanks for your reviews everyone. I didn't add any details about the MC because I wanted the reader to visualize him/her for themselves. Whoever you see in your mind, that ...

    May 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nameless

    I spotted the man on my way through the park. He was hunched over up against the base of a tree, and appeared to be asleep. His face was buried ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    It’s in the books, Monster Blood Tattoo. So.... Banned for sympathizing with monsters

    May 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for suggesting pacifism in your last ban.

    May 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Ah, it's good to be back. Banned for not having quotation marks on that quote.

    May 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being a hypocrite.

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being below France! Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh. (........did Pink switch genders? Or have I always just assumed she...he...was a girl?....this is messed up....)

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for quoting someone who thinks that writers are schizophrensic. We are so not! But then, perhaps in a few ways we are...

    Apr 9, 2011


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison