User avatar

EloquentDragon

EloquentDragon

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Totally Total

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: What genre is this?

    Yah... It's a thriller. An Action/Adventure Thriller (With elements of mystery at the begining, but that doesn't count. ;)

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Throwing my naked child before sharks...

    So... I need a bit of help. As in HELP!!! You see, I've got, what I think, is a great idea, but I'm afraid that it might be really cliché ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Research Re: Sword question...

    LadyPurple, Rosey had a really good suggestion. I would also add that, before you start writing, and only if it's terribly complicated and the story calls for it, to draw ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sweet Ecstasy

    Fore note: This is one of the more disturbing journal entries written by one of our patients here. I was there when he wrote it. I have withheld his name ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: This Time

    It's not really fair, you sort of leave us hanging. Where's the rest of the story? *so frustrating* Anyway, I really liked this, but there are a few grammar points. ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: In desperate need of a kangaroo

    Thanks a ton Apple.

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Research Re: Sword question...

    What's the story's premise? (And Rosey, what about those daisho "moon slashing swords"--the ones with the cresent blades near the hilt?)

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams of Dead Worlds

    A little weird...enjoy! (This is for a contest) Snow It falls like ash, And death enters into the world The first flakes touch the surface, Brushing against hardened ground Awake ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    True Italian

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Research Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote

    What's the premise?

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Research Re: Sword question...

    ...BTW, "Mason" isn't really an oriental name.... (But then, I don't know the story, so I'm just assuming, judging by the word "Katana")

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: In desperate need of a kangaroo

    See what I mean? Over here we don't use, as a general rule; "aunty" "totes" "def" or "waddle up north." (LOL) Anyway, thanks for the help. Do you think it ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Research Re: Sword question...

    You could do one of those cheesy, Japanese movie pull outs: "What? How did you break my sword? It is not possible!" "Its simple, my sword was forged in the ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Research Archives Re: In desperate need of a kangaroo

    So, I'm writing a story and I need to get some good, everyday lingo from Australia. Anyone from Australia on here? Anyway, I'm from America, and I've done some research ...

    Jul 20, 2011


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb