User avatar

EloquentDragon

EloquentDragon

  • OOC Archive Re: The Ceberous Catastrophe DT

    So, what exactly was the difference between the awake and asleep characters? I was slightly confused. Also, could I maybe be the pilot? Cause that would be sweet.

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    *Slams head into desk* How is Green Day "pop?" (Pop is 1D and Taylor Swift and other such atrocities.) Anything that isn't a "band" or "known" is probably deserving of ...

    Oct 22, 2013
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    A lot of people have. Although that's a good song you got there.

    Oct 21, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What are your plans for October 31st?

    Martin Luther only got one vote! Nooooo! Mwuh ha ha ha!

    Oct 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: October! NaNo Prep Month!

    It would be great if I could attend... too bad these are all on Sundays.

    Oct 20, 2013
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    This looks awesome! I missed out on that *other* song contest, so I'm definitely in. [I would prefer Linkin' Park, Imagine Dragons or Monsters and Men, but really I'm cool ...

    Oct 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Silver Bullet Club-Hand of the Devil DT

    Wow, that's pretty harsh for dishes. Come back soon!

    Oct 14, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: To NaNo or Not To NaNo

    Well, I'm a veteren at not finishing. Maybe that'll change this year. (DIE perfectionism/procrastination... DIE!)

    Oct 12, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Silver Bullet Club-Hand of the Devil DT

    Well uh... that was a new angle I suppose (@Janika) but how exactly did it relate to anything? (Not to mention I thought they had just stumbled through dark woods ...

    Oct 12, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Silver Bullet Club-Hand of the Devil DT

    *slaps forehead* I think we could use a new angle here... something original before the confrontation with Silas.

    Oct 7, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: To-MAY-to or to-MAH-to?

    OMG. I THOUGHT OF FRED ASTAIRE IMMEDIATELY. Heh heh, me too. Besides that, I say "tomahto" because I like to pretend I'm Italian sometimes... ;) in other cases I say ...

    Sep 27, 2013
  • Contests Re: Prompts Contest

    yes, the "weekend" is long past... no? (Unless, of course, you meant this weekend?)

    Sep 26, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Silver Bullet Club-Hand of the Devil DT

    ^^That basically WAS the pad, there isn't much more to it. Seriously, SOMEONE post!!! (I would do it but then... that would be godmodding so...)

    Sep 25, 2013
  • Contests Re: Prompts Contest

    Well, it looks like you have your first through fourth place winner slots filled already, so that shouldn't be too much trouble. Heh heh heh. ;)

    Sep 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Silver Bullet Club-Hand of the Devil DT

    Too protestant. Heh heh. xD Well, sorry. Yes Silas was originally more protestant themed than Catholic themed, but I changed it because I think Latin sounds really cool and sinister ...

    Sep 22, 2013


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain